Loose Easy Braid
No, this isn’t Zoe and I! This is from Casey Leigh Wiegand, who I follow on Instagram. Her images are pretty dreamy. They really have a sense of calm. She had been playing around with different kinds of braids and posted this and this one on Instagram.
If I ever had long enough hair, this is how I would do my braid. It’s messy, not fussy and looks deceptively easy to do. Thank you, Casey Leigh Wiegand!
- 1. Part hair down one side.
- 2. Run a braid from the top of your head down to the top of your ear.
- 3. Fasten with bobby pins.
- 4. Skip down 5-6 inches and begin braiding again.
- 5. Fasten with a rubber band.
Photo from caseyleighwiegand